OUR PATHFINDER CLUB
Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member!
Twice a month, the young people (ages 10-21) of Farmington Seventh-day Adventist church participate in Youth Church.
- To prepare young people for a lifelong walk with Christ
- To help young people respond to Christ in a personal commitment of faith, and to follow God’s will in being active church members.
- To provide guidance to young people to witness about their personal faith in Jesus Christ and to invite others to respond to Him.
- To help young people develop a meaningful and devotional prayer life.
- To help young people have meaningful worship experience both privately and corporately.
- To guide young people to participate in mission projects and help them develop the skills these ministries require.
- To provide a safe environment for young people to interact and foster friendships.