We are the Pathfinder Club of Farmington Seventh-day Adventist church, our Club name is Youth for Truth. Our goal is for our youth to gain leadership skills for the future, for them to learn why they choose to be Christians, and to connect with other young people while learning new things during activities, outings or camp outs.
"How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word." Psalm 119:9 ESV
Aim and Mission-Young people to connect people to Christ and serve their communities.
Motto-"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12 NIV
OUR PATHFINDER/Teen Leadership Training CLUB
Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people (ages 10-17) sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member!
The Open House will give everyone a chance to experience some of what a Pathfinder class is like. If you participate in the class, you will not leave empty handed, everyone who attends will earn an honor at the end of class.
PLEASE JOIN US IF YOU...
- Are registering for the year 2023-2024.
- Have never heard of Pathfinders before or just don't know what it's about.
- Just want to support Pathfinders
- Use to be in Pathfinders, come join us, once a Pathfinder always a Pathfinder.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, JAMIE STAHLHEBER PATHFINDER LEADER
Get In Touch
(313) 300-7472 (Director's cell, call or text)
(248) 476-6029 (Church, land line)